Looking to build a career in real estate?
Want to be a Certified Real Estate Professional?
Or looking to start and build your real estate business?
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance Program, is a 4-month Certification program designed specially to give a comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. The course includes case discussions, field visits, individual and group assignments, and Q & A’s. The program covers relevant topics taught by industry experts, to equip participants with the requisite technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in the real estate sector.
|REAL ESTATE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND HOUSING FINANCE (BMF 201)|
|Module 1||INTRODUCTION TO REAL ESTATE:|
|Key Concepts and Terminologies|
|Layout Designing and Cost Sheet Preparation|
|Real Estate Documentation|
|Legal Aspects in Real Estate|
|Design and Approval|
|The Construction Process|
|Project Life Cycle and Project Handover Process|
|Real Estate Finance Fundamentals|
|Module 2||ADVANCED REAL ESTATE CONCEPTS:|
|Project Life Cycle|
|Slum Rehabilitation (SRA)|
|Project Management in Real Estate – An Overview|
|Module 3||MARKETING AND SALES:|
|Branding and Advertising|
|Sales and Customer Support|
|Digital and Social Media Marketing|
|Customer Life Cycle and Behavior|
|Module 4||ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT:|
|Module 5||HOUSING FINANCE:|
|Introduction to Home Loans|
|Home Loan Calculations|
|Taxes Involved in Home Loans|
- Equips participants with the technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in real estate
- Gets participants ‘Industry Ready’ through field visits, assignments, group projects and sessions with visiting experts
- International Accreditation through REMI’s collaboration with IREM, USA
- Provides 100% internship and placement assistance through our dedicated Career Development Centre (CDC)
Conducted on weekdays and weekends
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 6:30 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
The program offers certification issue by The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI and international certification by Institute of Real Estate Management – IREM, USA.
- Early Decision Admission Benefits: 28th December 2019
- Financial Grant and Merit-Based Scholarship: 31st December 2019
- Internship and Placement Application: 25th January 2020
- Final Application Deadline: 1st February 2020
*Installment benefits are also available.
For more detailed information, please contact on 1800227364 | +919004907364