All real estate professionals working in non-finance roles often face the challenges of dealing indirectly with financial data. As in any business, having a basic understanding of finance is not only important but also helpful. In the current scenario, the real estate sector has a lot of opportunities for cross-functional leaders. Here is where our 2 day short Executive Program ‘Real Estate Finance for Non-Finance’ steps in to help you develop the required financial understanding. Over the short period of 2 days, you will grasp the key terms and calculations of basic real estate financial concepts which will help propel your career in real estate.
|REAL ESTATE FINANCE – REFF 101|
|Session 1||Induction and Introduction
Basic Financial Terms and Concepts
|Session 2||Basics of Finance
|Session 3||Balance Sheet of a Real Estate Company in India
|Session 4||Key Ratios and Investment Terminologies
|Session 5||Real Estate Funding
|Session 6||Financial Modelling Workshop
|Session 7||Valuation of Real Estate Assets
Exam and Assessment
- Contemporary Content in the area of Real Estate Financing
- Equips participants with an understanding of basic financial terminologies
- Specially designed for professionals with non-finance background
- A 16-hour program that includes certification post course completion
- Study resources for reference and practice
- Professionals in the real estate sector who want to understand the basics of finance.
- Students with an interest in real estate finance (Management, commerce, economics background) wanting to make careers in real estate.
- Business development / Land acquisition professionals looking to enhance their financial knowledge.
Date: 22nd and 23rd May 2019
16 Hours in-class program conducted on:
Wednesday and Thursday
Timing: 10 a.m. – 06 p.m.
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th May 2019
For more detailed information contact on 1800227364 / email@example.com