The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI, over the last 3 Owner Developer Programs has built up a formidable reputation for the quality of its content, the profile of students and faculty across India.
REMI is proud to once again bring you this unique initiative – the Owner Developer Program (IV) – that addresses the industry challenges and drives organizational growth. The ODP through its dynamic curriculum and intensive format centers on some key themes that impact the real estate sector today.
While the sector continues to face rapid changes in policy and market conditions, this program helps leaders accelerate and transform their business operations to sustain success.
Some of the topics covered:
- Market Trends in Real Estate – Its Meaning & Impact
- Exploring REITS
- Project & Risk Assessment
- Foreign Investments in Real Estate
- Deal Structuring Agreements – A legal perspective
- Urban Design and the Future
- New Business Opportunities in RE – Co-Working and Logistics
- Title Insurance – Its Importance and Impact
- Sustainability in Real Estate – The Need and Benefits
- Staying competitive through Quality Improvements
- Digitization and Automation in Real Estate
- Negotiation for Leaders
- Policy and Profit – The Opportunity in the Challenge
The ODP program has been specially designed for Executive Directors, Directors, Owners, C-Suite Executives, Senior VPs of Real Estate Companies, NextGen Builders and Developers in India to empower them to improve corporate performance and drive competitive advantage in the real estate sector
At REMI – ODP you’ll have the opportunity to learn from renowned industry experts, thought leaders and knowledge contributors in real estate, giving you the platform to collaborate and network with peers with a similar profile and common objectives.