MahaRERA Agent Training Program
Real Estate Agents are critical stakeholders for both promoters and allottees, and should therefore have a thorough understanding of real estate transactions in order to assist allottees and avoid conflicts.
It is important for all MahaRERA registered real estate agents doing business within the State of Maharashtra, whether as individuals or under organizations, to be aware of and to adhere to the rules and regulations laid down by MahaRERA.
In keeping with international standards, MahaRERA has mandated the Real Estate Agent Certification Examination and appointed NAREDCO-REMI as one of the official training partners to deliver the preparatory training program.
This 20-hour training program will be delivered in person and online.
Corporates who wish to nominate their employees can reach out to the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know more visit - https://naredco.remi.edu.in
- Course Objectives & Outcome
2. Introduction to Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 (RERA)
- Preamble, Purpose and Objectives
- Sections of the Act
- Key Components of the Act
3. Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA)
- Key Pillars of MahaRERA
4. Understanding of MahaRERA Portal
- Virtual Tour of the Portal
- MahaRERA Menu Bar and Sub Menus
5. Real Estate Agent Registration and Responsibilities
- Who is Real Estate Agent as per RERA
- Registration of Real Estate Agents as per Section 9 of the Act
- Type of Real Estate Agents
- Registration Application and Process
- Renewal of Registration of Real Estate Agent
- Functions of Real Estate Agents
- Revocation of Registration of Real Estate Agent
- Step – by- Step Guidance for Agent Registration on MahaRERA Web Portal
- Individual Agents
- Non – Individual Agents
6. Real Estate Project Registration and Promoter Responsibilities
- Registration of Real Estate Projects
- Registration Application and Process
- Extension of Registration
- Revocation of Registration
- Functions and Duties of Promoter
7. Allottees and their responsibilities
- Rights of Allottees
- Obligations of Allottees
- Dispute Resolution
- Penal Provisions
- Penal Provisions for Promoters
- Penal Provisions for Real Estate Agents
- Penal Provisions for Allottees
- Offence by Companies
8. Due Diligence before Facilitating Sale of Property
- Verify Promoter Identity and Project Details on MahaRERA Website
- Title of Property
- Building Approvals and Commencement Certificate
- Status of Tax Payments
- Litigations against the Project
- Allotment Letter and Model Form of Agreement
- MahaRERA Carpet Area
9. Sales Process, Forms and Agreements
- Allotment Letter
- Model Allotment Letter
- Model Form of Agreement
- Applicability of TDS to purchase of apartment and brokerage payment.
- Basic Knowledge of Home and Mortgage Loan
10. Real Estate Calculations
- Taxation/Government Fees and Levies
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS)
- Registration charge
- Stamp duty
- External Development Charges
- Cost Sheet Sample and Component details
- To educate and train real estate agents in the guidelines and regulations set by the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority (MahaRERA)
- To equip agents with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions
- To provide agents with an understanding of the real estate market and the best practices
- To help agents understand the changes in the real estate sector due to RERA
- Prepares Real Estate Agents to the MahaRERA Real Estate Agent Certification Exam.
- Facilitates an understanding of the clauses of MahaRERA
- Network with peers in the industry
- MahaRERA registered Real Estate Agents
- New Real Estate Agents who have not yet registered with MahaRERA
- Professionals within and outside of real estate who wish to become Certified MahaRERA real estate agents
Starts from 1st Feb 2023
Days: Monday to Friday
Duration: 20 hours
Mode: Online (zoom) and Offline (in person, classroom)
Timing: As per batch
Click to select your preferred batch: https://naredco.remi.edu.in
Program Fees: Rs. 5,000/- (+ 18% GST)
Mode: For Online
- Laptop/ mobile
- A secure connection to the internet
Note: The course content is created for educational purposes and is the copyright of NAREDCO-REMI. All rights reserved. Any illegal reproduction (Eg. copying, recording, sharing, forwarding, etc.) is prohibited.
Students also bought
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to REMI and their teaching and placement faculty, for the progressive and encouraging experience I had over the past 4 months with them.
The REMI Certification program in ‘Real Estate Management and Housing Finance’ was a great learning experience, with all the comprehensive knowledge of the subject and new information in the field imparted with efficiency.
I also acknowledge you for being supportive and of great aid in the placement process during and after the course completion. Thanks to your guidance and help in the process by sharing profile with the Companies and arranging interviews, I was able to get a rewarding job as an Assistant Manager at Wadhwa Constructions.
I appreciate all the input, knowledge and experience shared and look forward to your persistent support. I will always be grateful to REMI.
I also hope for our continued communication in the future as well.
I am extremely happy about my decision to join this course and invest my time with REMI. A lot of the subject matter relates directly to my area of work and it helped me to understand those deeply. I think the content is good and has helped me enhance my practice and reinforce my understanding of concepts for the future. REMI is an excellent online platform for continuous learning.
I am Sreenivasa Rao , a certified Business Doctor based out of Hyderabad and part of the U.K Based Management Consulting company called Business Doctors. We are engaged in the field of Management Consulting and Fund Raising for Businesses across Industries. We are currently catering to a few clients from the Real Estate Industry. With an Objective to understand the Real Estate Industry better, I have taken the “Real Estate Business Management” course conducted by REMI and found it very helpful. The syllabus, the content and its delivery exceeded my expectations. Though this was an online program, it was delivered quite professionally and to my satisfaction.
I thank the management and trainers at REMI for such a wonderful effort and am glad thatI did this course from REMI.
I enjoyed the online course. I thought it was well planned easy for me to follow. I really enjoyed the classes and the format it was presented in. It was an amazing experience. I never expected to learn so much from an online class. Also, the assignments added to the entire learning process.
Real Estate Business Management is my 3rd online program at REMI, after getting certified in Introduction to Real Estate and REITs. The entire course was very detailed and organized. And the case studies were very effective and based on actual projects. To sum up my experience, I enjoyed learning real estate at REMI despite being completely new to the industry. The sessions were imparted in a student-friendly format and all doubts and queries were addressed.
I can proudly say that REMI has positively impacted my understanding of the real estate industry!
Thank you so much REMI!
It has been such an amazing experience with REMI. I would like to thank the faculty for sharing their tremendous knowledge. I never thought that understanding construction techniques and calculations will be so easy and especially for a non-technical person like me, it sure was a relief! The best part of the syllabus for me was learning about the overseas real estate market, which I believe only REMI is capable of teaching effectively. I also wish to thank the placement department for assisting me in getting my dream break with Shivalik Ventures as a Senior Marketing Executive.
I must say, REMI is making real estate more organised than before!
REMI has been a pioneer in real estate education and has been bringing people associated with the field together under one roof. I am glad to be a part of the REMI family where all like-minded people are working hard together to bring a positive change in the market.
Thank you, REMI, for providing me with the opportunity to be a part of your good work.
REMI has been a wonderful experience and I am very glad to be a part of it. I got the opportunity to meet different personalities from various fields and from different age groups, both amongst the faculty and my class mates I received a lot of knowledge from them. The faculty are experts in their fields and successfully solved all my queries effectively. REMI has given me confidence, which was missing earlier, and made me ‘market ready’. They also provided me with a placement, something which they had promised. I am now financially independent and this is a major accomplishment for me. REMI really works hard to shortlist the best real estate companies and place their students in them. I also get a lot of respect as a student of REMI at my workplace and in the real estate industry- such is their solid reputation and respect.
I am Shubham Agrawal, ex-student of the Real Estate Management Institute ( REMI), May BMF Batch – 2018. I would like to thank everyone from the REMI team for supporting me and helping me in all the stages of my career.
I would also like to thank REMI for their excellent collaboration with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), USA which enables us to learn the global best practices in leasing. This is excellent knowledge and exposure for us.
Most of all, I’d like to thank REMI for preparing me well and that helped me land my dream job. I wish the REMI team a prosperous future and I hope they expand to other cities as well. Good Luck 🙂
REMI has been such a wonderful experience for me. Starting from Day One we got a chance to meet so many different experts and all those interactions enriched us. After I finished my course, I really missed the weekend lectures, my classmates, the faculty and the environment of REMI in general. I also got placed due to REMI and I am so glad to be on my journey to success.
Thank you REMI!
The real estate market currently is a market of immense opportunities and I wanted to be a part of it. I came to know about REMI at a college seminar. I chose to do a course here as REMI was offering something related to construction and yet covering every aspect of the real estate market, including marketing and selling, digital marketing etc. I learnt about RERA as well as the registration process for developers. I give REMI the credit for making me realise the vast opportunity for women in real estate I recommend REMI to any person looking to pursue a career in real estate.
Corporates We Serve