Terms and Conditions
Your use of www.remi.edu.in and excluding any services provided to you by Annet Educational Services Pvt Ltd. (hereinafter “REMI” under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and REMI and its sponsoring entities. ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE PVT LTD. is a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 is having its registered office at 34, Evergreen Industrial Estate, Shakti Mills Lane, Mumbai 40011. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out the terms of this agreement.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the you on mere usage of the www.remi.edu.in and other URLs having domain name www.remi.edu.in.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term REMI shall refer to ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE and/or its sponsoring entities and assigns. The term Site refers to www.remi.edu.in and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by REMI
- REMI may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. REMI may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of REMI . The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE is a licensee of the trademark “REMI”. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LTD or REMI.
- REMI does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- REMI does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through REMI’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. REMI expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- REMI shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- REMI may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. REMI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will REMI be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use REMI’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold REMI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. REMI disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- REMI makes no warranty that :n) The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to REMI. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party other than those entities connected with REMI. REMI reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that REMI is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the terms & conditions and policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. REMI is not responsible for any third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. REMI is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by REMI, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to REMI through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and REMI’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to REMI, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to REMI of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. REMI shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
3. Permission to use information/ materials on this Website
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by REMI in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of REMI and/or its sponsored entities or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of REMI is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE and/or its sponsored Universities. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
4. Governing law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
5. General Disclaimer
THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES HEREIN AT ANY TIME. ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. REMI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AND/OR ITS LICENSOR/ SUPPLIER SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF REMI IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The REMI blog is managed and moderated by REMI. We reserve the right to approve, disapprove the comment posted by the user. By posting content to the REMI blog you understand and agree that we post your comment in its entirety or an edited version or we don’t post at all. The opinions expressed by the Blogs are of the respective contributors only. These views expressed by the contributors are their personal views and do not reflect the view of also does not take any responsibility and disclaims any and all liability for the content posted or comments posted which are written by the contributors of the blog.
- The content posted on the blog is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific expert advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- By posting a comment to the www.remi.edu.in, you understand and agree that your full name will be posted along with your comment.
- All the postings become the property of REMI
- The blog would link to outside Web sites that are related to the topics of discussion. These links would generate more interest and are no way to be linked with marketing or advertising any other site. will not be responsible for any content practices of other web sites.
- ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any warranty in respect of the authenticity, accuracy or correctness of the content of this blog, other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site.
- All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyrighted works of REMI unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the site for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright of REMI and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. This material cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use without obtaining the prior permission from REMI.
- All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- REMI reserves the right to modify, suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice.
- REMI reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the blog without notice.
- All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- You agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information when you are registering with REMI website on and you agree to maintain and update any information provided. Any false identification or e-mail address or otherwise misleading information about your identity is strictly forbidden. Use of the REMI services by using your username and/or password is assumed by us to be made by you and thus you are personally responsible for such use. You agree to take reasonable measures and all due care to protect your password and username against misuse by third parties. You agree to indemnify REMI against any loss or damage caused as a result of misuse of the REMI by a third party where such misuse was made possible by your failure to take such reasonable measures and due care.
- When other users of www.remi.edu.in access or download your content, you also grant to such users a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and have reproduced, modify and have modified, publicly perform and display such content and distribute reproduce and modify copies of such content in their personal and non-commercial use.
- You shall not write, publish image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
- By posting communications on or through the blog, you automatically grant REMI a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of the other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
- You will not use this blog for the purpose of any political campaign on behalf of any political party or on your own.
- By submitting Content on the blog you represent and warrant that:
- You own the content submitted by you or otherwise have the right to use such contents. Content submitted by you does not contain content that is unlawful, defamatory, offensive, abusive, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise unfit for publication or that encourages to any illegal activity, criminal offence or civil liability;
- Content submitted by you does not contain a virus, Trojan horse, “sniffer” routines, backdoors, “robots”, “spiders”, worms, time bombs, bots, or any other harmful software code, file, program or programming routine, or other contaminating or destructive features;
- you will not submit any advertisements or solicitations of business
- Content submitted by you does not infringe or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary intellectual property rights of others; and
- you will not submit any unauthorized or unsolicited bulk e-mail solicitations, chain letters, advertisements, marketing or promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, pyramid schemes or any other solicitations or communications, including without limitation spamming us or other users of theREMI, or use or collect other users’ e-mail addresses or phone numbers, or other users’ information or postings, or use the site or service to perform any data collection, extraction or mining or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our or any ANNET EDUCATIONAL SERVICE service’s visitor’s computer system.
- REMI has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
Any content which does not comply with the foregoing is strictly prohibited. REMI expressly disclaims any liability arising out of or relating to the content.
Written notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to REMI at e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Copyright Notice”. To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification or description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to the Designated Agent to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information which will permit the Designated Agent to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.