MARKET TRENDS & MEDIA RELATIONS IN REAL ESTATE
The Real Estate Management Institute launches its one-of-a-kind workshop on Market Trends & Media Relations in Real Estate, a unique initiative designed for aspirants looking to get a detailed understanding and certification in the field of Media handling and relations in this sector.
This 1-day program delivered by experts will offer a fresh and dynamic perspective on the current situation within the Indian real estate sector and how media shapes and determines buyer sentiment.
• Current trends in Indian real estate
• Residential, Commercial & Retail segments
• Analysis of the data
• Importance of Media
• Role of media in generating RE demand
• Content-focused marketing plans
• Build thought-leadership for senior management
• Analysis of micro and macroeconomic trends
• Relationship handling with media and influencers
The workshop will be developed and delivered by two industry experts – one a Developer and Ph.D. Research Scholar and the other a reputed senior correspondent with a National news paper.
This workshop offers certification issued by The Real Estate Management Institute - REMI
OWNER DEVELOPER PROGRAM III - MUMBAI
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI, after the resounding success of the last Owner Developer Program (ODP III), once again brings this unique initiative that addresses the current challenges faced by the Real Estate sector.
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Owner Developer Program (ODP III) anticipates the journey ahead and offers you an eagle’s view of what to expect and how to respond and what you need to know to capitalize on the possibilities. Get ready to garner that competitive edge to become the leader your peers will look up to. This program is specifically designed for leaders and emerging leaders of the Real Estate Industry. The program is exclusively designed for Executive Directors, Directors, Owners, C-Suite, Senior VPs of Real Estate Companies and the Next Gen.
• Market Trends in Real Estate
• Capital Raising and REITs
• Acquisitions & Investments - Strategies for the road ahead
• Structuring Your Approach to Land Acquisition
• Impact of the Insolvency Code Real Estate
• Project Feasibility
• Operational Excellence: Process Enhancement and Management of Your Organization
• Rating Criteria for Real Estate Developers
• Building a Customer Centric Organization
• New Construction Technologies
• Best Practices in Quality Management
• Keynote Address
• Networking: COCKTAILS and DINNER
• Smart City Developments and Sustainability
• The Affordable Housing Opportunity - The Next Wave
• Planning and Creating Sustainable Developments- Growth of Cities - A Global Perspective
• Certification Ceremony
19 Jan 2019
Certification Program in Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Business Management and Housing Finance Program, is a 4 month
Certification program designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry alongside
equipping participants with the requisite technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in the real estate sector.
1. Real estate legal aspects and Documentation
2. Key concepts and terminologies
3. Land zoning, design and approval, the construction process
4. Marketing, Sales and Customer Relationship Management
5. Housing Finance
6. Advanced real estate concepts
7. Broker Entrepreneurship
8. Affordable Housing
9. Project Management in Real Estate
10. Property Redevelopment and Leasing Strategies
11. Urban Design
12. Land Deals
The BMF program offers dual certification issued by REMI and an international certification by IREM®, USA.
The program allows a 100% Internship and Placement assistance through its dedicated Career Development Center (CDC).
• Fresh Graduates
• Real Estate Professionals
• Managers of Real Estate Companies
• Real Estate Entrepreneurs
• Professionals from Non-Real Estate Industry
• New Entrants