REMI > Workshops
Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance21 January 2017
- Get industry ready in 3 months
- Develop a detailed understanding of the terminologies, concepts, calculations and the regulatory framework that governs the real estate sector in India
- Understand advanced real estate concepts such as SRA, Redevelopment, Facilities Management and Project Management
- A dedicated Digital Marketing module to skill students on new technologies and emerging sales and marketing channels
- Conduct a Market Analysis, Regional Analysis (macro market), Neighborhood Analysis (micro market), Economics, Property Analysis, Comparison Grid Analysis.
- Our IREM modules cover leasing including lease renewal and retention strategies, and optimum tenant mixes for retail and commercial properties
- Understand the dynamics of the retail and commercial real estate market in addition to the residential real estate market in India
Broker Certification Program04 February 2017
- Become a certified real estate broker with REMI- The Real Estate Management Institute and MCHI-CREDAI
- Build key technical skills through a comprehensive understanding of the legal documentation and processes involved in a real estate transaction
- Improve lead generation through the effective use of the digital medium and other key channels
- Enhance their customer servicing and relationship management capabilities with key tools and technologies.
- Acquire the key entrepreneurial skills that will enable them to develop, build and scale their brokerage business
Owner Development Program (ODP)20 February 2017
Conference on The Changing Scenario of Indian Real Estate01 March 2017
Real Estate Business Management Housing Finance (BMF 201) is a comprehensive program designed for students, early – stage professionals, entrepreneurs, next generation developers and brokers.
REMI Faculty Team
Students, early – stage professionals, entrepreneurs, next generation developers and brokers.
The Real Estate Management Institute (REMI), in collaboration with MCHI-CREDAI has launched the first comprehensive Real Estate Broker Certification Program.
This 30-hour part-time program spread over 3 weeks, has been carefully designed in line with global broker licensing benchmarks and in consultation with key industry associations in India. The aim of the program is to create well-informed brokers by equipping them with the necessary technical, business and entrepreneurial skills.