REMI > Workshops
Unlocking Opportunities in Smart Cities27 June 2017
- Apply systems and design thinking approach towards strategic and technological planning.
- Understand the interconnected nature of wide area urban problems.
- Blend innovation, partnerships, multi-party solutions, citizen centric designs in implementing solutions.
- Negotiate effectively to create viable multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Measure, monitor, and manage metrics that matter to cities and citizens.
- Lead your organization towards solving complex wide-area problems and creating breakthrough change.
- Financial and investment firms seeking to invest in cities or startups
- Family businesses and entrepreneurial ventures seeking opportunities in Smart Cities
- Engineering and infrastructure firms, built environment, mobility and transit, energy, and other firms interfacing Smart Cities
- Design and urban planning firms, Technology and IT firms interfacing Smart Cities
- Multinational firms seeking partnerships and growth in Smart Cities segment in India
WHARTON-HABITAT FOR HUMANITY HOUSING FINANCE COURSE04 July 2017
- The course is an adaptation of Wharton’s International Housing Finance Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, in collaboration with Habitat for Humanity’s Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter (TCIS).
- The course addresses the need for education in policy innovations, and financial and managerial aspects of housing finance.
- The workshop is so designed to provide hands-on teaching in the preparation of mortgage securitizations, mortgage bond and hybrid deals.
- Joint certificates from the Wharton School, Habitat for Humanity India and National Housing Bank shall be issued to all participants on completion of the course.
Real Estate Digital Marketing08 July 2017
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Listing your property
- Generating Leads through Social Media
- Websites and Blogs
- Search Engine Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
- Database Marketing
Broker Certification Program11 July 2017
- Become a certified real estate broker with REMI- The Real Estate Management Institute and MCHI-CREDAI.
- Build key technical skills through a comprehensive understanding of the legal documentation and processes involved in a real estate transaction.
- Improve lead generation through the effective use of the digital medium and other key channels.
- Enhance their customer servicing and relationship management capabilities with key tools and technologies.
- Acquire the key entrepreneurial skills that will enable them to develop, build and scale their brokerage business.
Real Estate Project Feasibility22 July 2017
Real Estate Project Management05 August 2017
SRA & Redevelopment Workshop19 August 2017
As India’s Smart Cities Mission gathers momentum, it is poised to become one of the key economic and employment pivots for the country over the coming decade. Cities are conceptualizing thousands of smart projects, and every week new tenders are being announced across the country. But even as cities - and their consultants and implementation service providers – are proceeding at a rapid pace, they are facing the challenge of finding suitably skilled people for planning and implementing these projects.
REMI in partnership with GAIA Smart initiated the first ever Smart City program on "Unlocking Opportunities in Smart Cities" that enables individuals and companies to transform core skills and seize new opportunities to address the huge market for Smart Cities. Taught through live case studies and examples, interactive lectures and discussions, this dynamic course taught by seasoned experts, is designed to help you understand a fast evolving ecosystem, and learn to lead and steer your organization towards success in a new sector.
Habitat for Humanity and the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania are organizing a two day course on housing finance at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 4th and 5th July 2017. The Wharton- Habitat for Humanity Housing Finance Course shall be held prior to the 6th Asia Pacific Housing Forum scheduled to be held from 6th to 7th of July 2017.
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s 1 day Workshop on Digital Marketing for Real Estate has been designed to provide an insight into the use of the digital medium for your real estate marketing and sales Activities.
The Real Estate Management Institute (REMI), in collaboration with MCHI-CREDAI has launched the first comprehensive Real Estate Broker Certification Program.
This 30-hour part-time program spread over 3 weeks, has been carefully designed in line with global broker licensing benchmarks and in consultation with key industry associations in India. The aim of the program is to create well-informed brokers by equipping them with the necessary technical, business and entrepreneurial skills.