REMI's Mivan Technology
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI Launches a 2 day program on MIVAN Technology, an aluminium framework construction system widely used in the construction of residential units and housing projects. It helps in producing quality work with minimum maintenance and maximum durability.
The program has been specifically designed to provide attendees a detailed understanding of Mivan Technology, methodology and impact on construction, as well as to provide an understanding of the key aspects of site conditions and requirements for its implementation
This program is a must do for Project Managers overlooking the use of Mivan Technology on sites.
- The program provides an end to end understanding of the MIVAN Technology
- Engaging and relevant content taught by the industry expert
- Activity based learning program with presentations and notes led by a Mivan technology expert.
The sessions will be conducted on Weekdays:
22nd August | Wednesday: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
23rd August | Thursday: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Program Fees: 10,000+ taxes
1. History of Aluminium Formwork system
2. Uses of Aluminium modular formwork
4. 7 days floor-to- floor casting cycle.
5. Advantages of aluminium formwork
6. Equipment and materials for aluminium formwork details
7. How to do survey work in aluminium formwork
8. Reinforcement work
9. Electrical conducting and plumbing work for aluminium formwork
10. Erection of form work, strike out of formwork
11. Cleaning, transportation and stacking of formwork
12. Quality aspects for aluminum formwork
13. Safety system for aluminium formwork system
For more information:
For more information
Contact : 1800-22-7364
Business Management and Housing Finance (BMF 201) - Mumbai
Looking to build a career in real estate?
Want to be a Certified Real Estate Professional?
Or looking to start and build your real estate business?
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Real Estate Business Management and Housing Finance Program, isa 4 month Certification program designed specially to give a comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. The course includes case discussions, field visits, individual and group assignments and Q & A’s. The program covers relevant topics taught by industry experts, to equip participants with the requisite technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in the real estate sector.
1. Real estate legal aspects and Documentation
2. Key concepts and terminologies
3. Land zoning, design and approval, the construction process
4. Marketing and sales
5. Housing Finance
6. Advanced real estate concepts
7. Entrepreneurial development
8. Affordable Housing and Smart City Developments
- Equips participants with the technical, business and entrepreneurial skills required in real estate
- Gets participants 'Industry Ready' through field visits, assignments, group projects and sessions with visiting experts
- International Accreditation through REMI's collaboration with IREM, USA
- Provides 100% internship and placement assistance through our dedicated Career Development Centre (CDC)
Conducted on weekdays and weekends
• Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 6:30p.m. to 09:00p.m.
• Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
• Sunday - 10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
Please keep the following key dates in mind:
- Early Decision Admission Benefits- 31st August
- Financial Grant and Merit Based Scholarship- 10th September
- Internship and Placement Application- 15th September
- Final Application Deadline - 25th September