De-coding the DCPR- 2034 | 26th June 2018
This ‘Decoding the DCPR-2034’ program launched by The Real Estate Management Institute- REMI in
collaboration with CREDAI-MCHI is a 20+ hour intensive program specifically designed for real estate
professionals, new entrants, owners and entrepreneurs. The program provides attendees with a
complete understanding of the new development norms as announced in Mumbai. The course gives
additional clarity relating to the new norms, and supplements the DCPR content with examples,
clarifications, case discussions and activities.
1. The course provides an end to end understanding of the new development control regulations in
Mumbai starting from land zoning to the FSI calculations
2. It outlines the features of new DCR, as well gives a comparison between the old DCR of 1991 and
the new DCPR
3. Socratic method of learning that combines the content with relevant examples, case discussions
4. 20+ Hour intensive program designed exclusively for the real estate sector
5. Engaging and Relevant content taught by certified faculty and industry experts
6. A must-do program for all involved with real estate development in the Mumbai region
7. Includes a BONUS session on the Approval Process and a Special Address
Key Topics :
• Land zones and uses permitted in each zone
• Comparison chart between DCR-91 and DCPR-34
• General Building Requirements
• Land reservations and their development
• Requirements of site and layout
• FSI (Floor Space Index)
• Inherent / Zonal FSI
• FSI areas and free of FSI areas
• Premium FSI and Fungible FSI
• Additional FSI under various cases (Reg 33)
• MHADA development - 33(5)
• Redevelopment of cessed buildings – 33(7)
• Affordable housing in SDZ – 33(8)
• Cluster development – 33(9)
• IT& ITES – 33(13)
• Public Parking Scheme – 33(18)
• Commercial development in CBD – 33(19)
• Affordable housing / Rehabilitation & resettlement – 33(20)
The sessions will be conducted on Weekdays from 26th June to 12th July 2018:
Tuesdays: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
For more information:
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 022261565399/1800-22-7364
Business Management and Housing Finance (BMF 201) Ahmedabad
Trying to start a career in real estate?
• Want to gain more in-depth knowledge about the industry?
• Want to expand your horizon in the real estate sector?
Well, if your answer is yes, then you’re in right path of search.
The Real Estate Management Institute- REMI is a leading institute in collaboration with Ganpat University (GNU) in Ahmedabad that provides certification programs, executive courses and customized training programs specially designed for the real estate sector.
REMI offers 100% internship and placement opportunities to students at developers, property consultants, brokers and other real estate services companies.
1. Real estate legal aspects and Documentation
2. Key concepts and terminologies
3. Land zoning, design and approval, the construction process
4. Marketing and sales
5. Housing Finance
6. Advanced real estate concepts
7. Entrepreneurial development
8. Affordable Housing and Smart City Developments
WeekDay Batch – 6.30PM to 9PM
Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday
Program Starting :
On 29th June at Ahmedabad.
Ganpat University (Ganesh Meridian Facility, Ahmedabad) 3rd & 4th Floor, Ganesh Meridian Block A, Chanakyapuri Road, S-G Highway, Opp. Kargil Petrol Pump, Near Hotel CASPIA, Near Sola Bridge, Vishwas City 1, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
OWNER DEVELOPER PROGRAM III - MUMBAI
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI, after the resounding success of the last Owner Developer Program (ODP II), once again brings this unique initiative that addresses the current challenges faced by the Real Estate sector.
The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Owner Developer Program (ODP III) anticipates the journey ahead and offers you an eagle’s view of what to expect and how to respond and what you need to know to capitalize on the possibilities. Get ready to garner that competitive edge to become the leader your peers will look up to.
This program is specifically designed for leaders and emerging leaders of the Real Estate Industry.ODP III aims to assist, prepare and motivate them towards a holistic and informed vision and mission.
The participants, by virtue of their experience and associations, would already have a firm foundation within the real estate industry and would attend to network and learn from peers and experts.The program is for Executive Directors, Directors, Owners, C-Suite, Senior VPs of Real Estate Companies and the Next Gen.
• Market Trends in Real Estate
• Capital Raising and REITs
• Cashflow Management and Managing Your Liabilities
• Structuring Your Approach to Land Acquisition
• Creating a ‘Culture of Transparency’
• Transparency as a Brand Differentiator
• Structure Your Organization towards Compliance
• Operational Excellence Part 1: Process Enhancement and Management of Your Organization
• Operational Excellence Part 2: Effective Project Planning and Delivery (including Townships)
• Case Study Discussion
• Building a Customer Centric Organization
• Building a Customer Centric Organization
• New Construction Technologies
• Quality Management and Control
• Participant Presentations on Alternate Business Models in Real Estate
• Keynote Address: Creating the Co-Working Culture
• Keynote Address 2: Designing for the Future
• Networking: COCKTAILS and DINNER
• Impact of the Insolvency Code & Benami Properties on Real Estate
• Scaling Your Affordable Housing Business
• Smart City Developments and Sustainability
• Digitisation and Automation of Your Real Estate Organization