The Real Estate Management Institute – REMI’s Career Development Cell (CDC) successful launched a day interviewing skills session for the CDC registered students on the 24th of November 2016.
The objective of the event was to
- Allow the students to understand the career opportunities across the real estate industry
- Opportunity to interact and network wit industry leaders
- Understand what companies are looking for in new hires
- Get industry insights from the recruiters
- Apply for internship and placement opportunities with top corporates
- Get tips on resume making and partake in mock interviews
- Get your interview feedback reports and an opportunity t attend sessions on corporate etiquette and personal grooming
REMI strives to deliver 100% internship / placement opportunities to our CDC Registered students. The objective for REMI’s CDC is to help students identify their career goals and provide an edge into the present day competitive real estate job market.
The Real Estate Management Institute- REMI, is a leading institute that provides certification programs, executive courses and industry workshops specially designed for the real estate industry. REMI offers an international curriculum that trains students and professionals in global best practices through its collaboration with IREM, USA.
REMI is the Preferred Education Partner of MCHI-CREDAI, the most prominent and recognized body of developers in the Mumbai and MMR Region.
For more details please visit our website at https://www.remi.edu.in/ or call toll free (1-800-22-7364).