Being connected with your audiences/ continuous communication is key for all businesses. Online Platforms such as websites, blogs, and others are the most common and the easiest way to reach your target audiences. Internet advertising is forecasted to be the 3rd fastest growing segment in the next 5 years (PwC). India alone contributes to 20.4% of the growth rate of internet advertising.
For those in the networking business, being connected via the World Wide Web is essential, through social media websites. Brokers are no exceptions!
Before connecting with you, your prospect will validate your profile online, probably through your website before any interaction. Even if someone is coming through a reference, he would like to know about you through your online information before reaching out to you.
This makes it even more vital for a broker to not only have a website presence but also be well recognized and validated by being listed on authorised sites such as RERA, Developer Sites, and Property Websites etc. This will eventually help build confidence in your potential customer and add value to your brand and services.
Some listed benefits of having a digital presence to your business:
- Easy to reach out to your customers directly
- Monitor and analyse your audiences requirements
- Build your brand that might gradually reduce the sales efforts
- Track your competitors
- All this literally comes for free! Or to be realistic, at a bare minimum cost
Build your presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other social media websites through your account and share your brand information, your views, market related news, blogs, etc, that could be of an interest to your followers.
This is the most inexpensive medium and the best thing is that, you can do it yourself!
If you’re not digitally savy, need not worry there are programs that can train you to manage your profile ‘ONLINE!’.
Just a quick takeaway for you before you go online:
- Have a detailed website that is not only informative but is also user optimized
- Display your achievements on your pages (Website / Social) to enhance you brand image
- Have social media presence
- Be a part of community groups on social media
- Most Importantly be ‘ACTIVE’ and ‘ENGAGING’
See you Online!